PRODUCTS

The superiors of Graviola Tea ® Products :

  • Using the standards set in the selection of raw materials
  • Using food grade tea bag & aluminum foil
  • Hygienically processed without preservatives and additive
  • Raw material and laboratory tested - Health Laboratories
  • Metal Contamination dan Microbiology laboratory tested - SUCOFINDO
  • Accelerated Shelf Life Testing (ASLT) laboraty tested to determine the length of time savings - PT. Saraswanti Indo Genetech (The First Indonesian Molecular Biotechnology Company)
  • Pesticide residue content laboratory tested to take sure  the leaves of the soursop tree from pestesides before delivery - PT. Saraswanti Indo Genetech (The First Indonesian Molecular Biotechnology Company)
  • Nutrition / Typical Value laboratory tested - PT. Saraswanti Indo Genetech (The First Indonesian Molecular Biotechnology Company)
  • Gamma ray irradiation processed to ensure the product free from bacterial contamination and germs.

 

GRV-1 Graviola Tea ® Box 3 in One
IDR 75.000 (Lokal Price) & US$ 7 (International Price) 

  • GRV-1 Graviola Tea ® Box 3 in One are 100% pure packaged of soursop leaves
  • Each of box contains 25 tea bags 
  • Each of tea bag has 2 grams total weight 
  • All of the tea bags are wrapped into a sealed aluminum
  • 3 boxes rolled in one and wrapped into a food grade plastic

 


GRV-2 Graviola Tea ® Original Soursop Leaves
IDR 27.500 (Lokal Price) & US$ 2.5 (International Price)  

  • GRV-2 Graviola Tea ® Original Soursop Leaves are 100% pure packaged of soursop leaves
  • Each of box contains 25 tea bags
  • Each of tea bag has 2 grams total weight 
  • All of the tea bags are wrapped into a sealed aluminum

 


GRV-3 Graviola Tea ® CAN 100 Gr
IDR 50,000 (Lokal Price) & US$ 4.5 (International Price)  

  • GRV-3 Graviola Tea ® CAN 100 Gr are 100% pure packaged of soursop leaves
  • Each of Can contains 50 tea bags 
  • Each of tea bag has 2 grams total weight
  • All of the tea bags are wrapped into a sealed aluminum

 


GRV-4 Gravi Tea ® Soursop Leaves
IDR 22.500 (Lokal Price) & US$ 2 (International Price)  

  • GRV-4 Gravi Tea ® Soursop Leaves are mixing of 80% soursop leaves and 20% senna leaves
  • Each of box contains 25 tea bags
  • Each of tea bag has 2 grams total weight 
  • All of the tea bags are wrapped into a sealed aluminum