Graviola Tea : Bandung - Jakarta - Seoul

2016-06-18 13:00

Graviola Tea ® kini dengan kemasan baru dapat didapatkan di :

- Beberapa gerai Lotte Mart di Jakarta dan Bandung

- Lotte Duty Free Down Town (Lotte Shopping Avenue) Jakarta

- Lotte Duty Free Airport Jakarta

- Lotte Lotte DFS Co, Ltd Seoul Korea

- Toserba Griya

- Toserba Yogya

 

Dengan beberapa tipe terbaru Graviola Tea ®  :

- GRV-1 Graviola Tea ® Box 3 in One : 100% pure packaged of soursop leaves (25 tea bags)

- GRV-2 Graviola Tea ® : 100% pure packaged of soursop leaves (25 tea bags)

- GRV-3 Graviola Tea ® CAN 100gr (50 tea bags)

- GRV-4 Gravi Tea ® : Mixing of 80% soursop leaves and 20% senna leaves